找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2966|回复: 33
收起左侧

[搭机回国] 揭穿伪命题----西班牙居留(本帖为www.xihua.es原创)可以从英国转机

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-23 17:10:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

【lz请见谅,为了不让大家误解我进来写了几个字~ 括号内为西华管理员留字,请大家看本版置顶帖,持普通西班牙居留(本帖为www.xihua.es原创)是可以免签证转机的。
传送门http://www.xihua.es/147/m335246/

我再次发帖强调一次,持有西班牙任何类型居留(本帖为www.xihua.es原创)的购买英航回国的是必须要签证才可以在英国转机。不要为了贪图机票的价格而让自己去而复返,而且还要面临重新浪费金钱与时间购买机票。

本人咨询过英国驻马德里大驶馆,
中国公民持有西班牙居留(本帖为www.xihua.es原创)证的是必须拥有签证才可以在英国转机。不管你停留的时间是一小时或者更少,就算是一分钟也需要签证。
英国是欧盟国,但是不属于申根国,所以签证是必须的。

呼吁大家不要再买英航的机票了!!

点评

请看本版置顶帖,是否需要签证要看自己的居留(本帖为www.xihua.es原创)格式。  发表于 2012-12-12 22:07
发表于 2010-11-23 17:15:41 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,SHERLEY 你和我想到一块去了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-23 18:35:25 | 显示全部楼层
和老外结婚,拿出来的拘留也不能乘坐嘛?
也需要办签证
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-23 19:55:26 | 显示全部楼层
楼主您好~我不是质疑你的观点,只是这个官网上面有些条件是豁免DATV的, 我的D签证还有效,不知道是否符合要求呢? 是否会是领事馆的人没有了解新的政策呢?http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/visadatvnationals

我说出来没有恶意,只是想知道是否管用。如果他们有异议,是否能把这个条例打印出来。因为我知道西班牙学生居留不是文中所说的欧盟统一的。但是貌似学生签证是欧盟统一格式的。
是否曾经有人据理力争过呢?谢谢您的答复。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-23 20:39:57 | 显示全部楼层
我记得是有豁免条款,是好像说有欧盟居留的可以豁免,但是楼上可以去看另外一个程序,http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
里头也是写居住在西班牙,还是需要签证的。所以很困惑。
我妹妹,美国波士顿飞伦敦转斯德哥尔摩,没有要签证。
为了不必要的麻烦,大家还是不要买了。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-23 21:06:42 | 显示全部楼层
Nationality of traveller:China Where are you?Spain
Subject:Hello,sir/madam, I consulted the web of UK border agency, do I need aVISA. because of my nationality China, it puts that I need a visa totransit in heathrow. But I can't put my concret situation. I am studying master in spain and until now my type D visa for Spain is still valid.Besides, I have a spanish student residence permit. I saw the exceptionsof DATV, I think that with my spanish type D visa and the residencepermit, although I have the nationality of China, I am exempt from DATV.Is it right? Can I be exempted from DATV even if the website DO I NEED AVISA says yes?Would you please confirm it to me? I will take the planevia heathrow on the 4th of december. I would like to make sure that Ihave the right to the journey. Thank you.   This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the GovernmentSecure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwidein partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.)In case of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk. Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/orrecorded for legal purposes.

这是我给UK BORDER AGENCY发的邮件。
他的回复是:

Thank you for this enquiry. No visa is needed if the passenger:  - is genuinely in transit; and- has no intention to stay more than 24 hours in the UK; and - holds a confirmed booking on an onward flight from the UK; and - has a valid visa for the country of next destination (where requiredby the laws of that country). In these circumstances, the traveller may be allowed into the UK withouta visa under the Transit Without Visa (TWOV) concession. This concessionallows the traveller to depart from a different airport within the UK tothat of arrival and also to stay overnight away from the airport ifnecessary.  But the following are unlikely to be granted the concession:  - A person who has been refused entry to the United Kingdom; - A person who has been deported or otherwise removed from the UnitedKingdom; - A person who has been served with a notice of deportation or removalfrom the UK, but left before such action was taken; - A person who has illegally overstayed or otherwise breached UKimmigration conditions, e.g. worked illegally; or - A person who has been warned to obtain a visa on their next journey tothe UK by an official of the UK Immigration Service. For more information, please see Guidance Note INF 20 on our website atwww.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf20transit   Sent by: Public Enquiries [I], Visa Customer Services,Visa Services Directorate, International Group UKBA,c/o Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon CR9 2BY, England Web-site: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ........................................................................ Customer Satisfaction Survey - we want to hear from you. Please go to:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.as ... OEv1_2fL6Fvyw_3d_3d
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-23 21:15:11 | 显示全部楼层
几年前我外甥就这样陪了一张机票,唉。

一般到中国人的旅行社就不会出现这样的问题,一般都是自己在网络上买,或到老外那买才会出现这样的事。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-11-23 22:30:25 | 显示全部楼层
回复 6# victoria1966

你这个信件我也收到过, 没用的,没有例外,这边登机牌都不让领,就甭提之后的转机了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-23 23:20:30 | 显示全部楼层
回复 8# sherley

不好意思,再请教你一下,因为即使我现在预约也来不及了。。。所以要硬着头皮去试试。买的特价机票退不了
请问当时你拿着这些文件登机他什么理由不让你登机呢?
我只有拿着他可以找借口的理由找证据。即使他不给我登机,我也要他赔偿。。。呵呵。。。开玩笑。我只是觉得我们貌似符合条件,尤其是我的d签证还在有效期内。但是我查了一下,我们的居留不是他罗列的那种特定格式居留
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-23 23:52:44 | 显示全部楼层
回复 9# victoria1966
什么是所谓的D签证?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-24 01:18:53 | 显示全部楼层
回复 10# CONEJO

学生签证就是D类的一种。总的来说是长签吧!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-24 01:28:14 | 显示全部楼层
你需要签证,请仔细看: visa-uk.JPG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-24 01:40:27 | 显示全部楼层
不需要转机签证的例外条款:
Passengers exempt from the DATV requirement

Holders of certain documents are, regardless of nationality, exempt from the requirement to hold a Direct Airside Transit Visa when transiting the UK.

A transit passenger is not required to hold a transit visa if he holds, or a person with whom he arrives in the United Kingdom holds on his behalf:

1. a valid visa for entry to Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from another country or territory to the country for which the visa is held;
   2. a valid visa for entry to Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from the country for which the visa is held to another country or territory;
   3. a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America to another country or territory, provided that the transit passenger does not seek to transit the United Kingdom on a date more than six months from the date on which they last entered Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America with a valid visa for entry to that country;
   4. a valid USA I-551 Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 21st April 1998;
   5. a valid Canadian Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 28th June 2002;
   6. a valid common format Category D visa for entry to an EEA State;
   7. a valid common format residence permit issued by an EEA State pursuant to Council Regulation (EC) No. 1030/2002;
   8. a diplomatic or service passport issued by the People’s Republic of China; or
   9. a diplomatic or official passport issued by India; or
  10. a diplomatic or official passport issued by Vietnam.

Notes:

1. A valid U.S. immigrant visa packet (form 155A/155B) is a valid visa for DATV exemption purposes.
   2. An expired I-551 Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 21 April 1998 when accompanied by an I-797 letter issued by the Bureau of Citizenship authorising its extension, exempts the holder from the DATV requirement.
   3. Holding either an I-512 Parole letter or an I-797C (Notice of Action) instead of a valid U.S. visa; or a Transportation Letter instead of a valid U.S. Permanent Residence Card issued on or after 21 April 1998; or a U.S Visa Foil endorsed, "NOT A VISA. FOIL PREPARED AT DHS REQUEST" does NOT qualify for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
   4. Holding a valid travel document with a U.S. ADIT stamp worded – “Processed for I-551. TEMPORARY EVIDENCE OF LAWFUL ADMISSION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE VALID UNTIL…. EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZED” does NOT qualify for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
   5. Whether holders of non-national (including refugee travel documents) require a DATV depends on their nationality and whether they qualify for one of the exemptions listed above. So, for instance, the holder of a non-national travel document (for example, a refugee travel document) who is a national or a citizen of one of the countries listed on the DATV list (for example, Afghanistan) will require a direct airside transit visa if they are travelling to the UK to transit on to a third country.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-24 01:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zhaobf 于 2010-11-24 00:56 编辑

我印象中国内只有外交、公务护照可以例外。

因为一年半前我朋友,买了英国转机的机票;英国大使馆要求她申请转机签证,但还剩一周的时候拒签了;
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-24 01:55:08 | 显示全部楼层
例外条款中最重要的解释:
Do I qualify for transit without visa (TWOV)?

If you are a visa national or a DATV national who is exempt, an Immigration Officer may exercise discretion and allow you pass through the UK on your way to another country outside the Common Travel Area (the UK, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland collectively form a common travel area) without a visa providing that you:

* arrive at a UK port on a ship and leave on the same ship within 24 hours; or
    * arrive and leave by air within 24 hours and have no intention of staying in the UK (you can travel by rail or road between two airports);

and

* have a confirmed onward booking that will leave within 24 hours of your arrival in the UK.

You must also have the documents you need:

* to enter the country you are travelling to; and
    * for any other country that you may pass through on your journey.

Please note, however, that this concession is at the Immigration Officer’s discretion and there is no guaranteed right of entry.

你可以试试,但移民官有决定权。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-24 11:44:11 | 显示全部楼层
Please note, however, that this concession is at the Immigration Officer’s discretion and there is no guaranteed right of entry.
对啊,这个决定权在这个移民官手里,如果你对答如流,而且理由充分,他可以让你过,如果说你准备不充分,那他就有权拒绝你。简直就是冒险的做法。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-24 11:45:19 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 CONEJO 于 2010-11-24 22:18 编辑

或者说这次我1月1日去英国度假,我可以问一下移民官,是不是可以豁免过境签证。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-24 23:10:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复 17# CONEJO

请问你什么时候去办签证呢?我12月4日的飞机。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-24 23:19:33 | 显示全部楼层
回复 18# victoria1966
可能你误会我的意思了。我已经拿到了2年的旅游签证,这次我1月1日再去英国的时候,到了海关要通关时,问一下情况。而不是去马德里申请签证、
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-25 21:18:07 | 显示全部楼层
回复 18# victoria1966

来不及了啊,预约申请需要时间的。。。但可以打电话去恳求他们一下,碰到好人的话还是可以让你插队的,我两年前突然发现要签证的时候也是赶紧打电话约到时间的,不过我时间没你那么急啊。。。希望你运气好啦!

另:配偶西班牙籍也一定要签的,不过可以签欧盟家庭成员类别,半年多次往返,免费签证费,不需申请普通的过境签证。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|广告服务|免责声明|小黑屋|友情链接|Archiver|联系我们|手机版|西班牙华人网 西华论坛 ( 蜀ICP备05006459号 )

GMT+2, 2024-4-16 19:45 , Processed in 0.020926 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.